In our rapidly changing job market, many traditional careers and industries no longer provide the certainty of opportunity that previous generations have enjoyed. Entrepreneurship is a key driver of our economy. Wealth and a large majority of jobs are created by small businesses started by entrepreneurially minded individuals, many of whom go on to create big businesses. As the benefits of technology lower the barriers to set-up, start and build a successful business, entrepreneurship is an increasingly attractive option for many people in all stages of life. Whether participants are interested in exploring entrepreneurship before making the leap or have already started their entrepreneurial journey, this program will provide them with the latest insights and practical tools to accelerate their new business.
For students – students will get essential insights into the business environment, and learn the fundamentals for starting their own company.
For start-up – will learn key strategies to evolve your business, develop your business skills, and achieve success in both the short and long term.
Who can attend this program?
- Students of DIE
- Anyone who really wants to be an entrepreneur or willing to expand his existing business.
- University students.
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction to Different Industries
- Market Analysis & New Venture Creation or boost up existing business
- Business models
- Customer and product discovery process
- Financial Analysis
- The role of the founder, building effective partnerships and recruiting team members
- Strategic positioning and value proposition development
- Marketing, personal selling, and customer acquisition
- Pitching to investors
- Hear the stories of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Will learn how to choose a business model, write a business plan, where to find funding for your business, and a lot more
- Provide with strong prospects for networking
- Documentation & Licensing
The top 10 teams will be mentoring support from the Department of Innovation & Entrepreneurship of DIU.
- The top 5 teams will get the chance to pitch their idea on Facebook live and we will connect with investors
- As a partner of the Program BVCL will also invest based on the potentialities of the startups and as per the policy of BVCL.
- 5 to 50 lac Business investment if start-ups comply with BVCL Investment policy