Are You The Next Startup?
(National Level Talent Hunt Program for Promising Student)
4-Year Bachelor Program in the Department of Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Daffodil International University
“Are You the Next Startup?” is a national level talent hunt program introduced to find out potential startups and entrepreneurs of Bangladesh. It will hunt, groom, design, organize, and manage new enterprises or business ideas till the ultimate success of each winner.
Deadline: 20 January 2021
We provide our youngsters with 100% scholarships (about 8 lacs for self-financed students) of the Bachelor of Entrepreneurship program of the Department of Entrepreneurship, Daffodil International University. The scholarships will be named after the veteran entrepreneurs of our country. After evaluating the performance of the winners, the department will offer them scholarships after one semester of their admission The winners will get theoretical and practical knowledge as well as experience which will transform them into successful entrepreneurs within four years of their graduation. **30% quota will be given to the women entrepreneurs, physically challenged people, and people with special abilities.
- To provide the opportunities to young talented students who have ideas/talents/interest to become an entrepreneur.
- To help the talented young generation to explore their ideas while learning at the institution.
- To help the young generation to meet with entrepreneurs so that they connect with industry leaders and explore their talents.
- To create a platform for the entrepreneurs to form a strong network, to tackle the obstacles, understand the risk factors and reach their goals.
- To share inspiring stories, journeys, and to network with important people of the similar market at home and abroad.
- To get a platform to explore their business ideas.
- To create an opportunity for finding and showing the way to remove the crisis of unemployment by promoting to implement entrepreneurs projects
- To create employment opportunity through creating more entrepreneurs
About the Event:
“Are You the Next Startup?” is a national level talent hunt program introduced to find out potential startups and entrepreneurs of Bangladesh. It will hunt, groom, design, organize, and manage new enterprises or business ideas till the ultimate success of each winner. The unique feature of “Are You the Next Startup?” is 4-years graduation program for the winners. After an intensive research we found seed startups are not growing only because of lack of knowledge and guidance. Here in this unique platform amateur entrepreneurs will be trained and graduated under the Department of Entrepreneurship at Daffodil International University for learning by doing. Potential and promising winning entrepreneurs will be awarded up to 100% scholarship for this 4-years graduation for practical and theoretical learning which will transform them into successful entrepreneurs within four years of their graduation. In addition, each and every student under this project will earn seed money to start new business during graduation that will confirm their involvement in the business sector. This project is to create entrepreneurs in the real sense and job opportunities for the huge unemployed educated population in the country that will contribute directly to increase GDP.
Important Factors of the Event
It will be a not profit oriented yearly event which will be organized from a social commitment and to create awareness among young generation. It will be a platform for them to explore their creative ideas and becoming entrepreneur. Some important aspects has been thought of as belows:
- No financial benefit will be generated from this event
- It will be non profit oriented yearly event where the only objective is to help in Entrepreneurs Development
- The event will be organized in the seven (7) divisions of the country
- No financial commitment will be given to any member rather the candidates will be awarded scholarship from 50% to 100% for their study at DIU
- 30% quota for women entrepreneurs.
- Gradually the event will be hosted to other countries through this event
To elevate a generation of bright entrepreneurs, investors, and leaders to work for the good of others
Contribute in the endorsement of young entrepreneurs through providing a platform and ensuring all support services, mentors, inspiration and necessary cooperation
To create 510 entrepreneurs by the year 2021 and help to foster the national economy of our country