Entrepreneurship Development Fund (EDF) is only intended to be used for the development of all the students of Daffodil International University. It will be allocated as a loan for the business development/ initiation purposes, or, business support services and grooming services. It will be considered as the R&D for student’s projects.
Entrepreneurship graduates of Daffodil International University (DIU) will be the real change makers of the world. DIU intends to produce real entrepreneurs who will be able to create more and more job opportunities in the future. They will discover new techniques, trend, and opportunities through their role in the economy, social change, and prosperity. The university takes manifold steps to entrepreneurship development to harness its students.
The purpose of the EDF is to recognize outstanding students and acknowledge substantial professional development activities. It is to be used for staff professional development; that is, to improve, develop and update knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies in research, business and community engagement.
- To ensure the student’s career success
- To render proper and instant support
- To make students self-motivated to learning.
- To develop students’ skill to learn how to apply for a fund
- To be able to earn money during their study
- To demonstrate DIU’s encouragement to students’ research
- To encourage students generating new ideas (blue ocean)
- To provide Incubation and startup support for students