• PhD in Management Science, Lancaster University, UK (1997-2001).
• M.Sc. in Industrial Management, Tarbiat Modarres University, Iran (1992-1994).
• B.Sc. in Industrial Management, Tehran University, Iran (1987-1991).
• University of Tehran
o Virtual Organizations (PhD level)
o Reinventing the Government using Information Technology (PhD level)
o Application of Information Technology in Future Organizations (PhD level)
o E-Business Models (IT Master level)
o Business Process Management (MBA students)
o Entrepreneurship in Information Technology (Entrepreneurship Master level)
o Information Technology and Corporate Entrepreneurship (Entrepreneurship Master level)
o Information Technology Management (MBA level)
o Research Methodology (MBA level)
• University of Lulea – External Program
o Foundations of E-Business and E-Commerce
• University of London – External Program
o Information System Development and Management
o Information System Project
o Information System Evaluation
o Algorithm Design and Analysis
o Software Engineering Management
• Sharif University of Technology:
o Quantitative methods for managers (for MBA)
o Business Process Management (for MBA)
o Budgeting and Management Control Systems (for MBA)
• Lancaster University (1998-2001):
o MSCI 101 Introductory Statistics & Computing for Management
o MSCI 224 Techniques for Management Decision Making
o MSCI 212 Introduction to Statistical Methods for Business
- Heuristics of the internationalization of SMEs: a grounded theory method, Int. J. Management and Enterprise Development, 16(3), 2017.
- A Soft Systems Methodology Approach to Occupational Cancer Control Problem: A Case Study of the Ministry of Petroleum of Iran, Systemic Practice and Action Research, 2017.
- Lesson Learned from Process Improvement in a non profit Organization, International Journal of Business Excellence, 11(3), 277-300, 2017.
- Privatization and Corporate Entrepreneurship in Telecommunication Companies, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 6(1), 1-14, 2017.
- The Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) on Bank Performance and Entrepreneurial Orientation (EO), Iranian Economic Review 19 (2), 123-137, 2016.
- Toward a Novel Business Model for Marketing Networked Companies, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 11(2), 2016.
- Investigating Drivers of User Acceptance of Electronic Treasury: A Case Study. International Journal of Business Information System, 2016.
- What Drive Merger and Acquisitions Waves in developing countries, Iran Economic Review, 19(2), 2015, 123-137.
- Stakeholder Analysis a Vital Step in Restructuring Projects in Project-based companies, Int. J. Business Innovation and Research, 9(6), 2015
- The conceptual model for the effect of technology on the political and social aspects of Iran’s e-government, Quality & Quantity, DOI 10.1007/s11135-015-0234-9, 2015.
- A Conceptual Model for E-entrepreneurship Barriers in Education, International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology(IJACT), 4(11), 65-80
- The role of Real option in e-business Risk management The case of E- treasury project, International Journal of Information System, Sequrity and System Management, 2015, 4(1), 364-372.
- Soft System Methodology in Occupation Cancer: A Case Study of Petroleum Industry. Modares, 2015.
- Organizational Diagnostic study of project-based companies: case study of WRM, Journal of Tose and Tahavol, 16, 2015, 41-49.
- A Heuristic Approach to the Adoption and Implementation of Activity Based Costing Information Systems, Electronic Journal of Information System Evaluation, 2015.
- The Identification of Barriers for Organizational Entrepreneurship in Academic Institutions (By using the Tripartite Model in University of Tehran), Journal of Global Economics, Management and Business Research, 2(3), 2015, 143-150.
- Managing Virtual Product Development Teams, International Journal of Supply and Operations Management, 1(1), 2014, 108-128
- Value Chain Analysis for Opportunity Exploitation in Software Industry, International Review, No. 1-2, 45-58, 2014.
- An E-government Capability Model for government employees, Int. J. Business Information Systems, 16(2), 2014.
- Organizational Diagnosis in Project-Based Companies: Challenges and Directions, Sage Open, 1-7, 2014.
- Exploring the Business Model Aspects of Transportation Information System, International Journal of Advanced Information Technologies (IJAIT), 7(2), 2014.
- Networking in Marketing and Advertising Companies: A Soft System Methodology Approach, The International Technology Management Review, 4(1), 42-57, 2014
- Investigating the Relationship between Business Process Orientation and Social Capital, Knowledge and Process Management, 21(1), 67-77, 2014.
- Value Chain analysis for opportunity exploitation in software industry, International Review, 2013.
- Roles of Effective Factors in Exploitation of Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Software Development Industry, Asian Academic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 1(16), 27-51, 2013.
- Investigating the Impact of External Factors on User Perception: A Case Study of Software Adoption in Middle East, the International Technology Management, 3(3), 160-174, 2013.
- Critical Success Factor in Exploitation of Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Software Development Industry, Asian Journal of Research in Business, Economics and Management, 3(7), 2013.
- Developing and Manipulating Business Model Applying System Dynamic Approach, Journal of Modelling in Management, 8(2), 155-170, 2013.
- Road Freight Information System: a Soft System methodology approach, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 14(2), 161-178, 2013.
- Adopted Business Model for mobile learning, Prime Research on Education, 2012.
- A Conceptual model for E- Entrepreneurship barriers in education, International Journal of Engineering and Industries, 2012.
- A Qualitative Study on Individual Factors Affecting Iranian Women Entrepreneurs’ Growth Orientation, 5(3), 81-90, 2012.
- A Qualitative Study on Environmental Factors Affecting Iranian Women Entrepreneurs’ Growth Orientation, 2012, 3(2), 39-49, 2012.
- Identifying Effective Organizational Factors on Corporate Entrepreneurship in Tehran Municipality’s Department of Urban Services, 3(6), 328-335, 2011.
- E-procurement System Challenges and Design: An UML Approach, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(12), 1418-1427, 2011.
- The Impact of Process Approach on Social Capital, Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 1(2), 101-114, 2011.
- Best Practice Network Business Model for Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises, Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 2011, 9:299-315, 2011.
- Framing Effects in Success of Social Networks Based on Information System, Advances on Information Sciences and Service Sciences, 3(2), 177-187, 2011.
- Managerial Application of Framing Effects and Mental Accounting in Network Participation, Advances in Production Engineering & Management, 6(1), 57-69, 2011.
- Citizen Participation and Framing Effects: An Empirical study in the Municipality of Tehran, Global Journal of Human Social Sciences, 11(2), 1-7, 2011.
- An Integrated Strategic Framework for E-government Initiatives, Information Resource Management Journal, 24(2), 1-15, 2011.
- The Role of Culture in Business Process Initiatives, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 4(7), 2143-2154, 2010.
- Critical Success Factors in Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation: A Case Study Approach, International Journal of Enterprise Information System, 6(3), 48-58, 2010.
- Project Process Reengineering (PPR): A BPR Method for Projects, International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, 4(4), 299-313, 2010.
- Proposed E-government Foresight Framework in Developing Countries, A Systematic Approach, Journal of Software, 4(6), 577-583, 2009.
- E-government Foresight in developing countries, World Applied Sciences Journal, 6(9), 1170-1176, 2009.
- Toward national E-government development models for developing countries: A nine stage model, The International Information & Library Review, 2008.
- The effect of gender and age differences on media selection in Small and Medium tourism Enterprises, Cyberpsychology and behavior, 11(6), 683-690, 2008.
- Guidelines for Government-To-Government Initiative Architecture in Developing Countries, International Journal of Information Management, 28(4), 277-284, 2008.
- A Framework for E-government planning and Implementation, Electronic Government: An International Journal, 5(1), 71-90, 2008.
- Development of the GEA within the G-to-G system of the Iranian e-government: Views, Experiences, and Visions, IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, 226, 419-435, 2006.
- An adaptive approach for implementing e-Government in Iran, Journal of government Information, 30(5-6), 539-790, 2004.
- Application of Network Theory and AHP in Urban Transportation to Minimize Earthquake Damages, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 53, 1308-1316, 2002.
- Performance Analysis of the Automatic Lookahead Generation by Control Flow Graph: Some Experiments, Simulation Practice and Theory, 8, 511-527, 2001.
- Simulation for Business Process Re-engineering: Case Study of A Database Management System, Journal of Operational Research Society, 52(12), 1327-1337, 2001.
- Parallel Simulation for Business Process Re-Engineering, International Journal of Computer research: special issue in parallel processing, 10(4), 139-154, 2001.
Books and Book Chapters:
- Parallel Discrete Event Simulation for Business Process Re-Engineering, Practical Applications of Parallel Computing, Nova publication, NY, USA, pp. 267-282 (2003).
- Parallel Simulation for Business Process Re-Engineering, Practical Parallel Computing, ACTP Book Series, Nova publication, NY, USA, pp. 163-183 (2001).
- Part Manufacturing Business Model, 6th national conference on E-business, 12-13 Nov. 2011, Tehran, Iran.
- Integrated Urban Management and Sustainability, Tourism Sustainable Development, 18 April 2011, Mashhad, Iran.
- Entrepreneurial Attitude and EFQM Success, National Conference on Government Reform, 11 June 2011, Tehran, Iran.
- Determinants of General Contractors Formation: case of electricity companies, 2nd International Conference on Strategic Project Management, 14 May 2011, Tehran, Iran.
- Information Technology Adoption in Bank Managers, 15 January 2011, Shiraz University, Iran.
- Internet Businesses: Success and Failures in Iran, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference,25 January 2011, Shiraz University, Iran.
- Open Innovation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference, 25 January 2011, Shiraz University, Iran.
- Business Model Perspectives of R&D services in Applied Research Centers, MIICEMA Malysia-Indonesia International Conference on Economics, Management, and Accounting, 2010, 25-26 November.
- Internationalization of SMEs in developing Countries: A case study of ICT Sector, 13th McGill International Entrepreneurship Conference, Canada, 24-26 Sep. 2010.
- The Role of Top Management Team Characteristics in the Internationalization of SMEs in Developing Country: The case of ICT sector, International Conference on GEM, Iran, 25 Sep. 2010.
- Reinventing the local government processes, Conference of process management in services sector, 7 January 2010, Tehran, Iran.
- E-Procurement Portal design using UML, 6th International conference on Information and communication Technology, Tehran, Iran, 23-24 March 2010.
- A Framework for Evaluating the Information Technology Architectures, 6th International conference on Information and communication Technology, Tehran, Iran, 23-24 March 2010.
- Information Technology and Business Process Reengineering, 6th International conference on Information and communication Technology, Tehran, Iran, 23-24 March 2010.
- Innovation Models and the Business Process Redesign, ICMIE 2009, Romania, 5-6 November 2009.
- A Conceptual model for Investigating the Impacts of Entrepreneurial Attitude on E-government Project Success, Entrepreneurship Forum, 16-18 September, 2009, Istanbul, Turkey
- Delay analysis in Petrochemical Projects, International conference on Project Management, 26 October 2009. Tehran, Iran.
- Innovation models and business process redesign, 2nd conference on creativity and innovation management, 3 November 2009, Tehran, Iran.
- The Impact of process-orientation on social capital, 7-8 October 2009, Zanjan, Iran.
- Allocation of Emergency services: an Operational Research approach, 2nd International conference on Operations Research, 2009.
- Key Success factors in applying Information Technology in Government, 2nd International conference on E-cities, 24-25 May 2009.
- A Proposal Framework for E-government Foresight Based on Zachman Architecture Model in Developing Countries, International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, Busan, Korea, 11-13 Nov. 2008.
- Balanced E-government Models: A foresight approach, 4th International conference on Information and communication Technology, 18-19 January 2008, Tehran, Iran.
- Business Process Reengineering of Telecommunication Companies, 1st International conference on E-cities, 21-22 January 2008, Tehran, Iran.
- E-government Foresight, 1st International conference on E-cities, 21-22 January 2008, Tehran, Iran.
- Internationalization of SMEs: case of Information Technology companies, 26-27 February 2008, Tehran, Iran.
- Best Practice Network Business Model, Knowledge Management Conference, 2-3 February 2008, Tehran, Iran.
- Measuring the Media Continuum in the Small and Medium Tourism Enterprises, ICIM 2007, Japan, 5-6 Dec. 2007.
- A Framework for E-Municipality Planning and Development, 1st International conference on E-Municipalities, 16-17 October 2009, Tehran, Iran.
- A SERVQUAL Assessment of the G2G Services in Iran, The 7th IFIP Conference on e-business, e-services, and e-society (I3E 2007), Wuhan, China, 10-12 Oct. 2007.
- Selecting a Model for Information Technology Development in Iran: an AHP approach, 5th International conference on Industrial Engineering Conference, 11 July 2007, Tehran, Iran.
- Agricultural Supply Chain Improvement, 5th International conference on Industrial Engineering Conference, 11 July 2007, Tehran, Iran.
- Measuring the Performance of G2G Services, E-Gov 07, Regensburg, Germany, 3-7 Sep. 2007.
- A Framework for the Introduction of E-Government Research Areas: Case of Science Direct, E-Gov 07, Regensburg, Germany, 3-7 Sep. 2007
- Project Breakthrough Improvement: A comparison between BPR and Value Engineering, International Project Management Conference, 20-21 February 2005, Tehran, Iran.
- National IT strategy, 2nd International Conference on Information Technology Management and Development, 2005.
- Delay related knowledge acquisition in petrochemical projects, International Project Management Conference, 20-21 February 2005, Tehran, Iran.
- Delay analysis in petrochemical sub-contractors, Project Management conference, 4-5 March 2006, Tehran, Iran.
- A methodology for delay analysis and improvement in large-scale construction projects: petrochemical industry case study, Project Management conference, 4-5 March 2006, Tehran, Iran.
- Performance Management of Business Process Reengineering Projects, 3rd International Management Conference, 20-21 December 2006.
- A Simulation Optimization Decision Support system for transportation networks, 4th International conference on Industrial Engineering Conference, 11 December 2005, Tehran, Iran.
- Business Process Reengineering Projects: a decade of experiences, 4th International conference on Industrial Engineering Conference, 11 December 2005, Tehran, Iran.
- Developing Government to Government systems in the E-government: Lesson learned, 2004, Science and Technology University, Iran.
- Cooperative clusters, Cooperatives, employment, and development, (4 May 2005, Yazd, Iran).
- Environmental Policy Making, The first National Conference on Environmental Culture, 14-16 July, 2004, Tehran, Iran).
- Developing a methodology for inter-organizational Business Process Simulation in Government, International Industrial Engineering Conference (14-15 July, 2004, Tehran, Iran).
- Simulation Optimization of a Production Allocation Problem using Simulated Annealing, International Industrial Engineering Conference (14-15 July, 2004, Tehran, Iran).
- Developing a Decision Support System for Business Process improvement in the Iranian E-Government, International Management Conference 2003, (Tehran, Iran, 29-31 Dec. 2003).
- A strategic perspective on the future of E-Commerce in Iran and the Role of the prospective E-Government in its Implementation, International Management Conference 2003, (Tehran, Iran, 29-31 Dec. 2003).
- Conceptual design of a Decision Support System for the government core processes, Fifth Conference on Intelligent System, (Mashhad, Iran, 14-16 Oct. 2003).
- BSC vs. EFQM, Proceedings of the Performance Management Conference, (Tehran University, Iran, 28-29 Oct. 2002).
- Simulation Based Costing in Service Industry, MESM’2002, (Sharjeh, UAE, 28-30 September, 2002)
- Reengineering and Decision Support for National Higher Education System, IFORS 2002, (Scotland, Edinburgh July 2002).
- A taxonomic review of parallel and discrete-event simulation, European simulation symposium 2000, (Germany, Hamburg 28-31 September 2000).
- Discrete-event simulation on Cray T3E: Some experiences, 6th European SGI/Cray MPP Workshop, 107-117 (UK, Manchester, 7-8 September 2000).
- Parallel simulation of modular manufacturing systems, 4th International Conference on Engineering Design and Automation, (USA, Orlando, 30July – 2 August, 2000).
- Budget Simulation in State0owned Enterprises, The 49th conference and congress of FID, (India, Jaipur, 11-17 October 1998).
- Performance Analysis of Automatic Lookahead Generation: A case of control flow graph modelling using a modified CMB algorithm, OR42, Swansea, 11-14 September 2000.
- A Review of Parallel discrete event simulation, YOR 11, Cambridge, 28-30 March 2000.
- Simulation of Stochastic Multi-period Transportation Problem, OR40, Lancaster 8-9 September 1998.
- Application of Network Theory and AHP in Urban Transportation to Minimise Earthquake Damages, OR40, Lancaster 8-9 Sep. 1998.
- Simulation Analysis of the process of establishing databases, 48th conference and congress of FID, (Austria, 20-25 October 1996).
- Successful accomplishment of quality assurance in IRANDOC, 48th conference and congress of FID, 199-203 (Austria, 20-25 October 1996).
- Urban Networks Evaluation, , The 2nd International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, (Tehran, 15-17 MAY 1995).
- A Model for Urban Transportation: Minimising Vulnerability, International Conference on Urban Development & New Towns, (Isfahan, 4-8 Oct. 1993).
• Systems Integration between Ministry of ICT and the Parliament, Funded by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, 2015-2016.
• Information Technology for Tehran Crisis Management, Funded by Tehran Water and Wastewater Company, 2015- 2017.
• R&D Networks Renewal in High-Tech Companies, Funded by Setad, 2015-2016.
• Information Technology Strategic Planning, Funded by Tehran Water and Wastewater Company, 2015- Now.
• Implementing the BPMS systems in Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Companies, Funded by ElectroKavir Company, 2014-Now.
• Business Process Reengineering, Funded by Payaboresh Company, 2014-2014.
• Conceptual model design for the E-treasury, Funded by Ministry of Economics, 2014-2015.
• High-Tech Export, Funded by Ministry of Industry, 2013-2014.
• Designing a Best Practice Network for the National Research Networks, Funded by Ministry of Health, 2012- present.
• Designing a network for Electronic Devices Test, Funded by Sagha, 2012-present.
• Activity-based costing in banking processes, Funded by Bank Maskan, 2009-present.
• Restructuring Construction Companies, Funded by Water and Energy Company, 2011-2012.
• Best practice network in health sector, Funded by Ministry of Health, 2011.
• Reengineering the Import Processes, Funded by Government Trade Company, 2011.
• Designing a Control system in the building construction projects, Funded by Municipality of Tehran, 2010-2011.
• Research Commercialization, Funded by Municipality of Tehran, 2009-2011.
• Success and failure of entrepreneurs in Industrial start-ups, Funded by Ministry of Industry and Mines, 2010-2011.
• Developing a framework for citizen participations, Funded by Municipality of Tehran, 2008-2009.
• Restructuring, Funded by Ministry of Interior, 2008-2009.
• Reengineering the Maintenance processes, Funded by National Rail Company, 2008.
• Cooperative Industrial Clusters, Funded by Ministry of Cooperatives, 2006.
• Reengineering the Procurement Processes, Funded by Ministry of Petroleum, 2004-2006.
• Operations Research Techniques in Career Path analysis, Funded by National Petrochemical Company, 2005
• Industrial Network, Funded by Ministry of Industry and Mines, 2004.
• Applications of Operations Research Techniques in Environmental Management, Funded by Sharif University of Technology(2003)
• Industrial Tax payments, Funded by Ministry of Industry and Mines (2003)
• Human Resource Process Reengineering, Funded by Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, 2002-2004.
• Simulation in Budgeting of the process of Database Establishment, Funded by Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology (1996).
• Simulation for Process Costing, Funded by Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology (1995).
• Feasibility study of a complex building for Iran Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (2004-2005)
• Electronic Government, Funded by Presidency of Iran (2001-2004).
• Urban Transportation Optimisation, Funded by House Foundation & United Nations Centre For Human Settlements (Habitat) Executing Agency For the United Nations Development Programme (1993).
• Natural Gas Networks Optimisation, Funded by House Foundation & United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat) Executing Agency for the United Nations Development Programme (1992).
Associate Professor, Faculty of Entrepreneurship, University of Trhran